Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the standard lead-time?
- For standard Paladin products with standard colors and laminates, the lead-time should be 20 to 30 working days. This lead-time will change for any of the following reasons:
- Laminate is selected from anything other then Wilson-Art, Formica, Pionite or Nevamar standard stock programs.
- We need to match a stain other then our 5 standard color selections
- If there are modifications to standard Paladin furniture or if you have a custom designed unit.
- Lead-time may also be extended in the prime delivery season. This ranges from July until September and from November through December. Placing your order as early as possible can help shorten your wait.
- Can I purchase direct from Paladin?
- No. We sell only through authorized dealers local to your area.
- How can I find a Paladin Caseworks Dealer in my area?
- Complete the form on the Contact Us page for the dealer nearest you.
- If all I have is a general drawing of the custom unit I need, can you help me with the final design?
- Yes, Paladin can help you to go from concept to completion on any custom unit you may require. Each library has its own way of doing things and standard product may not exactly fill your work routine. We had a client in an elementary school who shelved her books at each class change. The depressible book truck she had was just too much for what she needed so, while in the process of laying out a standard Arcadia Circ Desk, we were able to create a unique "Book Drop Drawer" that served her requirements perfectly.
- Do you offer stain matching services?
- Yes, we can match other manufactures stains. Al we need is a sample of the stain you want matched.
- Am I limited to the color of laminates that I can select?
- You are limited only by the standards offered by Wilson Art, Pionite, Nevamar and Formica. This offering gives you almost 400 laminate colors and patterns to choose from.
- How many books will each shelving unit hold?
- Depending on the size of your books you can average 32 books for each shelf in a unit.
- What height table or Circ Desk should I order?
- There are always different schools of thought on this issue. We recommend:
||Tables / Chairs
|PreK - 2nd Grade
||25H Tables w/ 14H seats
||29 or 32H
|3rd - 6th Grade
||27H Tables w/ 16H seats
||29 or 32H
|7th - High Ed
||29H Tables w/ 18H seats